Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BT2 Press Day : Shoes!

 God yes. I was recently lucky enough to attend the Brown Thomas press day for BT2. I must apologise for the delay in posting the photographs - this was due to my camera deciding to have some form of weird fit! It has taken me that long to get it all sorted out! So here are some of the shoes on display at the show.....all of which can be found in BT2 Dublin.
 I am not sure where the fringed boots are from. I wanted to get a pair while I was at the show. I decided to run round to the store to get a price on them - and then the heavens opened. I mean we are talking thick and painful rain. So the best I could do was run back to the bus and hope there was space and that my laptop didn't get too drenched....
 These I know for sure are Vivienne Westwood. I know, because I have wanted a pair for ages. I settled on a pair of the felt shoes from last season when I finally got around to buying VW shoes but I kinda wish I had bought these. Although slingbacks are sore!
 They are showstoppers though! The great thing about Westwood shoes is how amazing they look with any outfit. She also had some shoes with giant metallic hearts on them that looked every bit as amazing as these do. I really can't describe how these feel to you - they have a strange jelly-ish texture. I often compare it to the jelly sandals you had as a child - but a more expensive non breakable version!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar