Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chika Ike Talks about why she ended Her Marriage


The pretty actress was a guest on ‘Rubbin minds’ with Ebuka Uchendu over the weekend where talked about her marriage, career and foundation. Here’s what she said when asked why she ended her marriage;

You get to a point in your life where you’ll have to stop lying to yourself, where you have to come in terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it is something that is working it’s working and if it is not, it is not. I believe in something; I believe that happiness is everything to me. So I just had to take that decision because it wasn’t working and I just thought that I should tell myself the truth.
When asked if she still cared about marriage;


Well I respect marriage a lot because I have been there. I respect the institution a lot but right about now’ I am not sure if I am ready for it now. I can only say maybe. I am not very sure. See full video after the cut…




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar