Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze neon & Kitties

Hello,
Any idea how your neon polish will look if you go clubbing? Yes, it will glow under black light!
I had fun playing with China Glaze Heat Index (Sunsational collection) and some stamping!



On the above photo, I'm holding my hand under a black light bulb ;) It's fun to see that neon polishes get even more attention under black light than in regular lightening conditions! Look at that glow!


I started with 4 thin coats of China Glaze Heat Index. It's a super sheer hot pink neon jelly. I LOVE it!



Then I mattified it with OPI Matte top coat and then stamped with Essence Stamp Me! Black using Konad image plate m91.
I'm a bit obsessed with mattifying neon polishes at the moment! Fall is already there but I want to continue wearing them and I think it makes them more fall appropriate when you mattify them! What do you think? 

How cute is this image plate? I actually got it from NailPolish Canada to review. Konad always makes high quality plates and this plate follows the rule. You can easily get a crisp design!
How do you like this manicure?
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a nice week!
Purchase info:
China glaze polishes are sold at Manor in Switzerland. In Geneva, you can also find them at La Boutique du Coiffeur. You can follow China Glaze Switzerland on Facebook.
Konad image plates can be purchased from NailPolish Canada.
*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar