Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MONEY FOR MAGAZINES AND SHIT FOR FREE......

 So it's another month of magazines rolling out their wares to get us to partake.....So who has the juiciest freebies? I'm gonna go with Glamour....

GLAMOUR
So the Benefit/Glamour issue is here. I knew it was coming but it sprung up on me this year. So there is the usual choice of three products. So this year its bad gal lash, the pore-fessional and that gal. I've never used That Gal and I'm not sure what it is - for some reason I think highlighter. I have used Bad Gal and I love it. I've used the Pore-fessional and I think its shite. A friend used to have it and it was terrible - either that or it just doesnt work with my skin. Either way, paying €4 to find that out instead of full price is great!

MARIE CLARE
Nail Varnish from Ciate. In three different shades including a nice lavender one. If Marie Clare wasn't as boring as it is - I'd almost buy it....
 ELLE
ELLE have a Reiss vest top to offer us in a choice of three colors. I'm not totally gone on this one - especially since the Beckham cover is not to my liking. I really don't fancy him.....I must be alone in this but I really don't.....I would have been more interested in someone more arty or someone with a bit more to say for himself...if you have to do a male cover at all....

INSTYLE
Instyle have a free gift as well - for some reason I remember it as being two eyeliner pencils but I'm not 100% on that one! If you know then leave a comment underneath!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar