Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halsey attends Illumination's "Sing 2" Premiere

Halsey was very animated as she attended Illumination's "Sing 2" Premiere in Los Angeles.

Halsey showed off her tattoos on the red carpet of Sing 2. 

Halsey has a ton of tattoos and she loves to show them off!





Halsey has had a very busy year. Halsey performed on Saturday Night Live, released a new album, and gave birth to a baby!

Halsey released a new album called "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power" which is a follow up to Halsey's Manic. Manic was Halsey's third album, "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power" is Halsey's new album.
Singer of Manic Halsey

That is more than many people do in a lifetime!

The Manic Halsey was not just walking the red carpet, Halsey is the voice of Porsche Crystal in Sing 2. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar