Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Sweet Fragrance

A Lovely Fragrance
 
It is a very distinctive and pleasant beauty secret.
 
Our sense of smell is a powerful and complex
thing. We can experience a pleasure by a
lovely fragrance.

I think a very  easy and wonderful beauty secret is to
always wear a fragrance daily.

A light spray or splash of a fragrance you
 love helps you to feel
feminine and pretty.

I have always loved White Shoulders Perfume.

I also have many others I like,
 a sweet Jasmine scent
is amazing. 

 Also, Giorgio I saved this one for special occasions!

I have sweet memories of my Mother
wearing Emeraud Perfume.
It still invokes a very precious memory.

I love to hear someone say; you smell good!
(Especially my hubby)

I have even found a couple spray colognes from the Dollar Store,
That were really quite nice.

The soul deep in prayer
As a hyacinth
Stretches its pillar bloom,
Feelers of fragrance unseen,
To the edge of the room.
By EVERLYN UNDERHILL
 
Blessings, Roxy
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar