Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just five minutes.....

I spent some time this morning looking out of the kitchen window whilst doing all the 'chores'.
Wishing for 'just five minutes' in the sun on that chair.

And after the ironing, the lunch preparation, the Care elements of my day....I got there!
A cup of tea in one hand, phone in the other (just in case).
A blackbird was chittering away in the apple tree above. Two little goldfinch argued over the feeders.
Traffic went by, not noisily except for the agricultural machines.
I can't see them as our fence is high, but I do hear them, and of course the noise levels have changed in the past couple of weeks. 
Best of all was the huge furry Bumble bee, and of course my camera was no where near me. He was working hard pushing his way in and out of the snapdragons. His fluffy bottom wriggled its way back out again. It reminded me of Winnie the Pooh getting stuck in Rabbit's front door.

I wish I remembered the name of this exotic Clematis.
It's doing rather well on the back fence.

And this is the sky overhead at 9.30 pm the other night. A ribbon of crimson.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar