Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday, 01-08-19

Good morning and Happy New August to you.

Yesterday's meals:
I didn't take any photos of the pancakes but they were lovely.  I added blueberries to the mix and, as they cook a bit, they pop and you get a lovely burst of juice.  I think I'll do that again rather than having fruit on the side.

Lunch, egg wrap thingy (just a folded over egg wrap in the end, not a tubed affair, was very nice.  I'm not 100% keen on the lighter cheddar though.  It doesn't emlt well, it just goes into a rubbery, chewy sort of coating.  I got some because you get 40g to the healthy extra AS rather than 30, but it's not really worth it and when I've finished what I have, I will go back to the ordinary kind.

I always buy my cheddar in blocks when t's on special to grate and freeze, so I have more than a bit to use up first.

No photo of dinner but it was very tasty!



Today's plans:  a light day because it's group this evening and I desperately want to show a loss after last week's unexpected and disappointing gain.
B:  fresh fruit and yogurt

L:  cheg with salad and, maybe coleslaw
Cheg is just a sort of devilled eggs.  Hard boil the eggs, halve them and take out the yolks.  Mash the yolks with mayo, a bit of grated cheese and some spice - I like to use mustard powder but Lea and Parrins is nice too - before piling it all back into the egg whites.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and one syn for mayo in the eggs and another for mayo in the coleslaw.

D:  bean and veg curry with rice (made last week and frozen)
It's not particularly SW friendly but it's not too bad.
SW:  I am guessing about eight syns for the curry but it is just a guess.

Ss:  nothing

BM:  walking around town.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar